About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Christmas Message


Another year has gone by and so fast at that, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas...

Please remember that time is precious and treasure every moment you have with friends and family, Because in just 1 minutes time it can all change just like that..

Remember on Msp, When you are hating on anyone.. doesnt matter the lvl.. that in all reality you may describing yourself and not the person you are hating..

Msp is just game yes I know but many of us actually have friendships... Try and remember that... Maybe trying be a friend to someone because they may need 1..

Thank you all again for a great year and Merry Christmas!!
☃🎄🎅



No comments:

Post a Comment