About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

❤ Meet and Greet pictures- 12/31/16 ❤

Tbh I now know why I do not have Meet & Greets often because Msp is so full of lag and glitches.. Ppl didnt see me or I didnt see them, But I was indeed there, and I am so sad i couldnt say hi to everyone properly.. I even used my back up and it wouldnt load so yeah lol..

Here are the pictures, I will also load them to msp



At 1 time the room was full.. Thn other times No one would load sorry my apologies the meet and greet was not the best :(

Maybe next time I will try one of my sisters room or maybe a chat room.. Idk or maybe Msp just doesnt like me 😌

Thank you allfor coming, and I hope you all have a great New Year! remember to treasure every moment you have with everyone in your life❤




2 comments: