About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Mazi - Bad language


1st of all I really hate doing these posts but if ppl wnt to get their 15 mins of fame okay I will give it to them.. Okay so today we have > Mazi < I have no clue who she is or wht I did to her.. or wht she has dne to me on another account.. But i dnt know her on this one.. see no chat (i) Obvs someone who is blocked else where.. she wants to use the word f*ck in her status and call me a boy.. Umm yeah okay i am 100 % girl xD LOL


See wht Mazi's problem is she is green w/envy.. seriously mazi?? Can we say grow up?  You have issues & seriously need to get a life instead of hating on me for no other reason thn being just plain jealous :) Remember whn haters hate.. they are only speaking of themselves and not the person they are actually hating on.. 

So with this said.. Mazi here is your 15 mins of fame sadly you have to use my name to get :)

Enjoy your debut on my blog <33

✌❤hollyrenee