About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, July 18, 2016

αηgєℓιηgѕ υηιтє∂


Angelings are United and coming back strong! We havent really gone anywhere but so many of us have left the game for many reasons.. We are United and want others to join us.. Every1 is welcome.. It doesnt matter if we are friends or not.. meaning added.. But your still welcome..

We have  alot planned for us.. This yr angelings will be 3 yrs old! 

If you would like to make a Angelings United art book please do and let me know i will show it on my blog and also in my angelings united gallery which is on the left hand side..

Ty all so much for the continued to support to Angelings..

Angelings always! Angelings United

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive