About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2016

σℓ∂ мυѕι¢ ∂αу- נυℓу 27тн


BananaYellowRocker is having an Old Music Day on Wednesday 27th <33 she asks tht you dress up frm the 1990's and lower..as your favorite singers/bands..

Please join in her day <33 please love and share her art book on msp..

Ty <33

<33hollyrenee


4 comments:

  1. Ty so much Holly! I can't wait c:
    ~Bananayellowrocker c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too tysm for the idea i love it tbh xD i thought i was the only who liked oldies music

      Delete
  2. Idk any female oldies xD I think I know some male ones though... The Beetles? Michael Jackson? Tbh, never ask me about the past because I wouldn't have a clue :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i know for sure there is Madonna, you could always use Google images as a tool i do tht a lot lol <33

      Delete

Blog Archive