About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

ƒяιєη∂ѕ



Tysm Kelsey for the Angelings United Artbook!


Ty all for the status (a)ings always <33




Tysm for the art book Jamaroid! <33



Tysm Noob for the art book I love it so much <33


Tysm for the status (a)ings always



Ty for the edit Kesha!


Me and my adorable sister kaykaysmiley.. to those who msg her asking if i am her sister YES I am <33


Tysm Slam for the status we need more angeling guys xD


Thank you Kelsey for the edit <33


Tysm for the status <33




2 comments:

  1. Tysm<3 btw ur sis is adorbs af!! We've chatted alot and shes so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive