About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 27, 2014

Welcome to my new blog


Welcome to my new blog.

I deleted my old blog, because we are all now friends with Roxy and I wanted to start new.. 

Thank you to all who have supported me, Candi, Isha, Fran, and Roxy.. It means the world to us.. This has been 2 yrs or so in the making and I am glad it has happened..

<3hollyrenee

19 comments:

  1. :) Yayy xxx Good luck for the future... Hopefully -B

    -Happy0202

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Holly i am so proud of what Angelings have become <3

    Angelings forever <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww happy angeling day ~tiamadaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo kind Happy Epic Angeling day <3Brocky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy epic angel day!!! Hope you have a good and fun day! Lets hope roxy STAYS like this!You and candired are my insipirations♥♥ you both!!!Cake248

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Im Glad That Your All Friends Now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Epic Day Holly,You Really Do Mean The World To Me And The Rest Of Your Fans,Im So Happy You Made Up -(!!kayleigh!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy epic angel day everyone :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay !!!!!!!!!!! i will have to renember this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone <3 I am going to get some posts on it i think <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Im So Glad <3 And Ill Always Support You ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for more posts :)
    -Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy! MSP is a war free place again. I cant wait for the new MSP. Fame, Fortune and FRIENDS! Angelings (a) ♥
    ~Nife678

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay new blog now I can comment on EVERYTHING you post instead of having to go back ages :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holly just so you know this is my new blog account I got a new blog xD

    ReplyDelete