About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 30, 2014

Snowyx7 is a scammer




Its so sad that ppl have to scam on msp...Normally i dnt but in on trade/scams but today I witnessed Magic being scammed on her screen leap.. and well Snowyx7 scammed her out of a honey dress as you can see herself in victory outfit and pose..anyways back to it.. Magic has been trying to get stripes and get scams a lot... this is why I dnt trade.. so many dishonest players on msp and snowy you are one of many and now i am blogging you and tell you all who ever reads about it... so sad snowy you should have done the trade...

and she was a coward and blocked me which is fine but she didnt even comment back to me so funny she knows she did wrong and now msp will know.. not to trust her

Here is the the link to the you tube video.. to where she scams Magic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMnvfZjav6w

10 comments:

  1. been scammed so many times. heres one that i always fall for. give 3 wishies and i get 3 greetings back. after i give wishies. i am blocked.
    ShakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am on the scammer side....plus you blocked me too so the scammer can block you if they want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO you still around? Can we stalker :) <3

      Delete
    2. Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today? :)

      Delete
    3. Turn that around Freak on a Leash... your the one talking about revenge on your fake blog u took down, and stalking my blog and Candired's..

      Delete
  3. Idk if you're reading this but I can't get onto MSP or IMVU with this new internet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a message from a different friend yesterday about her scamming them also :o

    ReplyDelete