About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 27, 2014

My Dear Net sister and best friend

Okay  I am a bit emotional atm, so with this said.. Candi, I love you with so much of heart.. You mean the world to me, So many try and break us but yet have not yet or will they succeed because we have an Unbreakable bond, we know what each other is thinking many times and finish each other sentences.. You are leaving for a bit to go away with your family, and words cant describe how much I will I miss you while you are gone. I wont be me.. 1/2 me will be gone.. and will only return when you come home safe and sound.. I wanted to make this a special so post so i added a lot of pictures from Imvu.. and one of our songs.. Many ppl ask how we can have such a friendship on a game, well we have a bond like no other.. we are truely bff's in life even though we dont know each other... I feel like we do know each other in life......Hope you like the posting.. I mean every word to you, and you are truely a blessing in my life when I need it the most.. which is everyday.. You have been there for me since day 1 of our friendship.. <3





Just remember I may down but I am not out :)



My saying "Broken until further notice" will not be off until you come home.. because I am truely broken.. with out you.. you are my other 1/2 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PPMSL xD our heads are off
Candi is in the white, Im in the grey







We know each others thoughts





We are there for each other always




Me, Candi and Magic with our heads off o,0

Feel free to leave a msg for Candi <3

21 comments:

  1. I'm sure Candi will be in tears reading, she means the world and I seriously don't want her gone.. :( Ily both but loosing just one for so long is hard.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean.. I cant handle her being gone.. 1/2 of me is with her <3

      Delete
  2. this post made me cry. i honestly never knew how close you two really were until i read this. i think candi will be in tears reading this.
    caroline298

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are both very close many ppl try to break us but we wont ever be broken <3

      Delete
  3. Holly.. no words can even tell you how much I love you. You are the most precious gift anyone could have. I've never met anyone and felt as close as I have you. All these pictures.. all of this means so much to me. I wouldnt trade you for anything. Our friendship has been pure and honest from the first day we met.
    Remember when im not here i will be thinking about you. Not a minute Im away will I not have you with me in my heart. I will miss you the most out of all because we have shared so much closeness and know so much about one another.
    I can't think Im crying so hard. Just know I love you with all my heart <3
    Best friends forever and this forever I do believe in. Finally a forever that I know will be a true forever. Love you so much your my other half to. Idk what Im goingto do without you. :(
    Love Candired <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loves you too so much Candi.. I cant wait for this to be over with whn you back with me.. Love you forever

      Delete
    2. This is so nice :) I wish that candi wasn't going :( I cried but if she's coming back I will be happy again ;) anyway I'm sure holly and magic will be fun like candi :)

      -the long movie maker

      Delete
    3. This is very emotional:( Things are going at bit different:( Just hope and wish Autumn will come in a flash:) Hollyrenee dont be sad because she will always be in our hearts!She will never leave us in our hearts!Fans(Angelings)are always here for you no matter what!We cheer you up when you are feeling down like now!We make you laugh when you sad!We make you smile this whole summer:D!

      Delete
  4. Aww :( stop it yu two ur making me cry !!!! and pmsl when i had my other acc on imvu i didnt kno how to put my head on so i kept it big PMSL !!! I have a new acc tho . Candi saw me on that one -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww ...Candi will miss you too , have a good time candi! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will all miss you Candi... I hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..... she said leave a msp!! Candi your not gonna know me cause i was blocked ages ago! Im not gonna ask you to unblcok me cause thats not what this is about! Candi from the bottom of my heart i truley love you. Angelings have really changed me. Im going through so many emotionns right now because i love you and your going away for a bit... so am i! Hopefully you will be back when i get back! im going on a 10 day holiday to Cyprus on wednesday. I will carry you in my heart the whole way there and back. I may not have has the chance to meat you but we have an unbrakable bond i know it. Make sure god knows that i love you and that you are the most perfect girl! When your away make sure you bring your angel wings. Fly to heven were you will meat all angelings. I love you and i know you love me to even if im blocked

    ILY SO MUCH.. never forget me... i will never forget you

    love:
    iwishiwaskatieperry (lily)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love you candi and will miss you so much... Please don't forget us while your gone... We'll never in a million years forget you <3 You have changed MSP so much.. You have inspired us all so so much, even your BFF... Thankyou for being such an amazing person
    We love you xx

    - Happy0202

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candi really really like you i believe in every word you say coz every breath you and holly take are words that know one else can use in the way u two do it you have changed msp for the better you are an insparatition on the game i hope to be as phenomenal as you guys i wish the best and hope you come back soon >3Brocky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry you'll still see candired sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so weet and amazing. Arn't you two the perfect pair

    ~ xXdizzyDivaX

    ReplyDelete