About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Angelings Theme- Zombie Goth



This week, We are hopefully following the foot steps of msp and having a Zombie theme.. But ours is Zombie Goth! You can be just one or both!

All my looks are buy able but buy frm my creations and please dnt create and copy!!

Please join us in angelings always! You can upload looks, movies and arts.. and they dnt have to pertain to the theme..

If you are entering in for a chance of prizes.. Please add to your title of looks.. Zombie Goth

Prizes range frm wishs, autos and or friend requests!

Tysm everyone and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment