About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Angelings New Theme- ¢σℓσя мє нαρρу♥


This week we are going to celebrate colors tht make us happy and more! I think msp is finally bringing a LGBT theme to msp!!! This theme for us can work 2 ways.. You can show support for LGBT, You can dress opposites.. like girl to boy, boy to girl... or you can just dress in colors tht make you happy with you!

Please join us in Angelings Always for a chance at prizes.. You can upload looks, movies and arts, Please add to your title whn uploading looks: Color me happy

Tysm and have a great week everyone and a BIG ty to msp for bringing a much needed theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment