About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Wht is wrong w/ some ppl???


I am vry sad.. I am vry angry tbh..My 4th deleted her account.... Why because someone couldnt keep their mouth shut, and share information tht wasnt needed to be shared until my 4th was ready!

I mean seriously? Does this make you the better person for bullying here there and everywhere & sharing the information you  had?

I can handle hate pretty well I am used to it because in the end tht person hating on anyone.. is only speaking truly of themselves & not the person who they are hating on..

Yes this is a game and this is the net is not real life.. BUT words and actions do hurt people...

How would you like it if the whole MSP community knew something about YOU & you were not ready to come out just yet and say it??

Alot need to think before they type and hate on others tbh.. You are hrting more thn just the person but yourself.. Yourself as an msp player and as human being....

Remember one thing.. People in glasses houses shouldnt throw stones.. cause tbh your past or present isnt all wht is cracked up to be... Just remember tht before doing something SO CRUEL...

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment