About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, December 15, 2017

I do not take kindly to threats

Okay so here we have Voider.. someone who obvs thinks my game or anyone else for tht matter revolves around her! I wouldnt have made this post until she threatened me.. so there for here it is..

I was in no way of being judgemental to her but being honest.. she is a lvl 11 and answer her msgs well duh yes.. whn you are a higher lvl on msp and have many friends and a fan based and do reply to as many msgs as you can.. Tht person needs to be patient.. tbh my game doesnt revolve her... It revolves around friends and my fans not just her! I reply to msgs but it takes me time.. It may be an hr.. the same day.. weeks or months but i try and reply!

So whn she says yt will be disgusted with this.. thn umm okay you are just making yourself look silly because you are throwing a hissy fit... Not me I am simply telling you how it is.. Threaten me, and i will always come back full force!












I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THREATS!
vvvvvvvvvvv

No comments:

Post a Comment