About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

σℓ∂ мѕρ


Our theme for this week is Old Msp.. Remember whn msp actually worked? Didnt lag? and there was no diamonds? Those tbh were the good old days of Msp...

There are a couple ways we can do this.. we can wear looks frm whn we 1st started, we can wear rares.. 

All my looks are buyable but please do not create and copy..Buy frm my looks please..

Ty all so much for the votes & comments.. dnt forget to check back often as you may see yourself on my blog.. I do reply to comments if you wnt to comment <33

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. I joined in October 2013... we had diamonds and stuff, but I remember the old levels. MSP was much more creative, and most people made movie series' rather than creating Sm's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember whn i started in 2012 there was nothing like now.. they old mail boxes you could actually delete msgs.. and they came in order didnt glitch lol.. you also had to go to moviestars room to rate movies.. and most ppl made short movies rather thn a series

      Delete

Blog Archive