About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Another imposter (i)


So sad yet another imposter on msp who wants to try and be me.. can we say not.. Why bother making accounts and not being yourself?? I mean seriously?

Please dnt msg me asking me if i have a back up.. you all know my accounts.. if i make a new one and wnt to tell ppl i will by blog or my bio on msp..

Ty all so much for admiring me.. But it is sort of freaky at the same time.. BE YOURSELF!


2 comments:

  1. I would do anything to be like you, but I wouldn't impersonate you.. Impersonating makes you feel trapped and not free, as you have to copy instead of be yourself and you're not free.. If you get me xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you xD I dnt mind if ppl are like me but wht gets me is whn they are saying they are me.. Tht makes me so mad xD and its freaky xD

      Delete

Blog Archive