About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 14, 2017

New theme- мѕρ ¢єℓєвѕ



This week, we are having a Msp Celeb theme!

Dress as your favorite movie star on msp!But please remember not everyone like their looks bought so please ask before buying..

All my looks you can buy but i do ask you buy frm the looks I make and dnt create and copy.

I will be getting picture for my blog as well!!

Tysm & have a great week!

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment