About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, May 11, 2017

New theme! Angelings Always!


Heyy everyone! I hope this finds you well <33

Our theme this week is Angelings! Lets celebrate angelings by putting friendship before the fame!

I am looking for new art books for the blog as the blog needs a make over if you make one please let me know so i can share it and add to my blog!

I am also looking for trusted friends to be mains in the group on msp Angelings Always! Please join and let me know if you are interested..

Please give me time to reply to msgs or you can email me at the add on top of my blog!

Tysm!

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Finally got around to joining the group ♥ And I haven't made an artbook for you in ageesss, guess I should do one soon (;

    ReplyDelete