About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, April 21, 2017

Pathetic :(


Okay so sadly someone else on Msp cant be themselves...😔

So today we have LaylaFieldd who has been going around Msp saying she is me and telling people to send her wishys and greets..

Nice try Layla 😂

2 things wrong.. 1. You made your account look NOTHING like me.. which every account back up wise I hve looking my main..I wouldnt make myself look any different..
2. Ppl know i DO NOT ask for wishys or greets..

Words of advice to those who have to user others to make 15 minutes of fake fame.. Think twice because in the end you are only hrting yourself..

Try being yourself.. Ppl may actually like you whn are yourself and not trying to be others..



No comments:

Post a Comment