About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A msg frm Candi



I also had a previous posting about all this but out of respect for Candi she asked me to remove it.. If need be i will add it back

Click to make the picture bigger..

She tried to comment on the post but she couldnt so she emailed me this and this wht she has to say..

Those who keep saying its her fault because she gave it away.. well dnt forget there was conditions in tht.. and for those who are defending the person who did do this.. You all need to wake up..

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. this really upset me and I'd rather not say the person who done it but its quite sad she done this, I've tried to calm the person who done it but they are playing the victim card, I still have faith in these 2 to become friends again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she brought this all on herself tbh " the victim"

      Delete

Blog Archive