About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2017

Meet and greet and TY!!

1st I wnt to say thanks so much for the helpto lvl 69! The day before my birthday! The perfect gift tysm! Now on to the meet and greet!


I have a few pictures, needless to say it was sort of better thn the last one, But it is either my laptop and or msp but i couldnt chat much, or load.. ppl couldnt see me or i couldnt see them, so I apologize :/ I couldnt even move it lasted about 45 mins until i gave up xD meet and greets are just not wht they used to be they are just to laggy with this said i may go to chat rooms more xD just depends..

But tysm again for today!

Loves you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive