About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, January 16, 2017

New theme! Animals! ๐Ÿฏ


We had a great turn out this week in votes! Tysm!

This week our theme is animals ๐Ÿฏ! 

Any animal is welcome!

As usual you can buy any look of mine but please buy frm looks, every look I wear I make, Do not create and copy!

I will bet getting pictures for my blog as well!!!


Tysm!

❤hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive