About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Wow....Jealous much


Okay again i wasnt going to post this but yeah since she is wishing death on me via her status well i think i will just blog about it..

i have no idea who she is probably some one blocked else where and spent money on her vip to just get herself locked.. I mean come on is it worth it? Are you really tht jealous.. tht you have to be so spiteful to wish death on anyone? The game is not worth it.. I would hate to see how you treat ppl in real life if they make you mad -.-

2 words for you Mazi.. GROW UP

She was also ranting on my gb tht " guys "pay for my vip.. and wht ever.. umm yeah okay i buy vip for myself once a yr.. and tht is to renew.. How do i buy it? I pay for it using my own money by saving up for it.. before hating on others make sure you think before you type...

Cause a lot of the time the hate tht you write on anyone's wall is not describing the person YOU are hating on BUT it is describing yourself..

❤❤❤ hollyrenee